High-quality teaching meets flexible online learning
Many parents struggle deciding what kind of school to enroll their child in. Traditional schools have great teachers and support networks, but the regimented schedule is not for everybody. Online schools are more flexible. Wisconsin parents are fortunate to have the option of eAchieve Academy. By joining our online schooling program, students get the best of both worlds.
Like traditional schools, eAchieve Academy
- Is tuition-free
- Provides not-for-profit education
- Has state-certified teachers
- Offers core, Honors, AP and elective classes
- Features strong teacher interaction
- Includes special needs support
Additionally, online elementary, middle and high school students at eAchieve Academy:
- Freely express their individuality
- Plan school around their lives, not their lives around school
- Progress at their own rate, not at the speed of a group
- Focus completely on academics with no social drama to distract from learning
- Frequently have many traits of successful online students
Free laptop (for keeps) for qualified students
eAchieve Academy provides laptops to full-time Wisconsin online elementary, middle and high school students absolutely free. At the end of the school year, the laptop is yours to keep.
While it is your responsibility to get dependable internet service, eAchieve Academy helps cover the cost with an internet stipend each semester.
Get qualified for a free laptop & learn more about our free laptop program.
Free online AP courses for Wisconsin students
eAchieve offers free online AP courses for Wisconsin residents under 21. Pick from a wide variety of classes including psychology, calculus, world history, and music theory.
If you need additional information on high school AP classes or help deciding whether they’re right for you, please contact us with your questions.
Choosing high school classes based on career goals
If you already know what type of work you’d like to do after high school, eAchieve can help you prepare now. We have an incredibly wide selection of online high school courses and career-planning resources to help you reach your goals.
Motivated students can take advantage of our online learning platform to earn a real high school diploma, graduate early, and choose the subjects and courses most likely to benefit them in a specific college major or career path.
The best electives to take in high school depend on your plans after graduation. Learn more about recommended high school classes for:
- A career in the medical field
- Becoming a doctor
- Mental health careers
- Working in health and wellness
- Computer science
- Criminal justice
- A political career
- Military careers
- Trade and vocational careers
- Legal careers
- Art and other creative fields
Our online school counseling services not only help students stay on track for graduation – they can help you plan for the future. Enrolling at eAchieve Academy helps career-minded students succeed academically and beyond.
Online K-12 school works for Wisconsin students & families
Our students choose virtual education because it works for a wide variety of lifestyles:
- Wisconsin students who live abroad
- Working students
- Career-minded students
- Students living in rural areas
- Gifted students
- Students pursuing a professional music career
- Students recovering from surgery
- Religious students
- Technology-driven students
- Student athletes
- Wisconsin students who travel frequently
- Children of missionaries
- Students & families dealing with medical issues
- Students with social anxiety
- Homeschooled students
There’s no one-size-fits-all education solution. eAchieve Academy is a convenient and flexible option for Wisconsin families when traditional schooling isn’t working.
The benefits of online high, middle and elementary school are clear
Signing up for eAchieve Academy’s online high school classes, online middle school classes or online elementary school classes brings many benefits. Your child will learn at his/her pace, on his/her schedule and without any social interference. The quality of the instruction is better than they would receive in a normal school and eAchieve Academy is Wisconsin’s best, independent virtual alternative. For parents on a tight budget, the free laptop and no tuition fee means you can afford to send your child to an academically sound institution without harming your finances.