High-quality teaching meets flexible online learning
Many parents struggle deciding what kind of school to enroll their child in. Traditional schools have great teachers and support networks, but the regimented schedule is not for everybody. Online schools are more flexible. Wisconsin parents are fortunate to have the option of eAchieve Academy. By joining our online schooling program, students get the best of both worlds.
Like traditional schools, eAchieve Academy
- Is tuition-free
- Provides not-for-profit education
- Has state-certified teachers
- Offers core, Honors, AP and elective classes
- Features strong teacher interaction
- Includes special needs support
Additionally, online elementary, middle and high school students at eAchieve Academy:
- Freely express their individuality
- Plan school around their lives, not their lives around school
- Progress at their own rate, not at the speed of a group
- Focus completely on academics with no social drama to distract from learning
- Frequently have many traits of successful online students
Free online AP courses for Wisconsin students
eAchieve offers free online AP courses for Wisconsin residents under 21. Pick from a wide variety of classes including psychology, calculus, world history, and music theory.
If you need additional information on high school AP classes or help deciding whether they’re right for you, please contact us with your questions.
The benefits of online high, middle and elementary school are clear
Signing up for eAchieve Academy’s online high school classes, online middle school classes or online elementary school classes brings many benefits. Your child will learn at his/her pace, on his/her schedule and without any social interference. The quality of the instruction is better than they would receive in a normal school and eAchieve Academy is Wisconsin’s best, independent virtual alternative. For parents on a tight budget, the free laptop and no tuition fee means you can afford to send your child to an academically sound institution without harming your finances.