Missed Open Enrollment Deadline in Wisconsin (Information)
Did you miss the April 28, 2017 deadline open enrollment deadline? The first thing you should do is e-mail us at eAchieveInfo@eAchieve.com with your reason or special circumstances for missing the deadline.
Families that missed the April 28 deadline can submit an Alternate Open Enrollment Application starting July 1.
There are currently 7 distinct qualifications to apply outside of the regular open enrollment application period:
- The pupil’s resident school district determines that the pupil is a victim of a violent crime.
- The pupil is or has been homeless in the current or proceeding school year.
- The pupil has been the victim of repeated bullying or harassment that has been reported to the resident school district and continues in spite of action taken.
- The pupil’s place of residence has changed due to the parent’s military orders.
- The pupil moved into this state within the past 30 days.
- The pupil’s place of residence has changed as a result of court order or custody agreement or the pupil was placed in a foster home or with a person other than the pupil’s parent.
- The pupil’s parent and the nonresident and resident school districts agree that attending the nonresident school district is in the best interests of the pupil.
For more information on what to do about immediate enrollment please check out our immediate enrollment page here. If you have not missed the deadline, or are simply curious please check out or general enrollment page as well.