Alternative open enrollment in Wisconsin - enroll now!
Missed Open Enrollment?
Good news: You can still apply using the Alternative Application Procedure starting July 1st.
Fill out the alternate open enrollment application.
Mail the completed alternate open enrollment application to:
eAchieve Academy - Wisconsin
School District of Waukesha
222 Maple Ave.
Waukesha, WI USA 53186
or fax to: (262)-970-1148
or email to: eASecretary@eAchieve.com
Open enrollment for 2020-21 runs from Feb 3 - April 30 2020 at 4pm. Did you miss the April 30, at 4pm 2020 open enrollment deadline? If yes, the first thing you should do is contact us with your reason or special circumstances for missing the deadline.
We are accepting Alternate Open Enrollment applications for the remainder of 2019-20 for Wisconsin residents in grades K-11 only. We are no longer accepting applications for current 12th graders for 2019-20.
Families that missed the April 30 deadline can submit an Alternate Open Enrollment Application any time during the school year if certain criteria are met.
There are currently 7 distinct qualifications to apply outside of the regular open enrollment application period:
- The pupil’s resident school district determines that the pupil is a victim of a violent crime.
- The pupil is or has been homeless in the current or proceeding school year.
- The pupil has been the victim of repeated bullying or harassment that has been reported to the resident school district and continues in spite of action taken.
- The pupil’s place of residence has changed due to the parent’s military orders.
- The pupil moved into this state within the past 30 days.
- The pupil’s place of residence has changed as a result of court order or custody agreement or the pupil was placed in a foster home or with a person other than the pupil’s parent.
- The pupil’s parent and the nonresident and resident school districts agree that attending the nonresident school district is in the best interests of the pupil.
For more details on the alternative open enrollment procedure, refer to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction's official resource:
If you're a resident of Wisconsin (recent or long-standing) and under 21 you're eligible to apply at eAchieve - no matter which Wisconsin school district or county you live in.