Immediate Enrollment Transfer Procedure
Immediate Enrollment Procedure
1. Meet one of the exceptions in this document:
2. Fill out and mail the immediate transfer application:
3. Mail your completed immediate transfer application to:
eAchieve Academy - Wisconsin
School District of Waukesha
222 Maple Ave.
Waukesha, WI USA 53186
NOTE: This procedure only applies to full-time students and part-time students.
Can I switch to an online school in the middle of the current school year?
Students who want to transfer from their current school full-time to eAchieve for online high, middle or elementary school can do so for the remainder of the school year. To qualify for immediate transfer, students must meet one of the following seven circumstances for missing the open enrollment deadline:
- The pupil’s parent(s) and eAchieve Academy and the school district you live in agree that attending eAchieve Academy is in the best interests of the pupil.
- The school district you live in determines the pupil has been the victim of a violent crime.
- The pupil is or has been homeless in the current or preceding school year.
- The pupil has been the victim of repeated bullying or harassment that has been reported to the school district you live in and continues to happen despite actions put in place by the school district.
- The pupil’s place of residence has changed due to the parent’s military orders.
- The pupil moved into Wisconsin within the past 30 days.
- The pupil’s place of residence has changed as a result of a court order or custody agreement, or the pupil was placed in a foster home or with a person other than the pupil’s parent, or removed from a foster home or the home of a person other than the pupil’s parent.
Every situation is unique. The laws, rules and procedures related to accepted applications include many parts and considerations. Please don't hesitate to contact us for clarification online or by calling our secretary at 262-970-1069.
NOTE: The School District of Waukesha prohibits discrimination related to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, sexual orientation, religion/creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability.