Events for Students and Parents
- 01/28/2018 - In-Person Information Session
- 02/05/2018 - Virtual Information Session
- 02/06/2017 - Virtual Information Session
- 02/06/2018 In-Person Information Session
- 02/07/2017 - In-Person Information Session
- 02/10/2018 In-Person Information Session
- 02/15/2018 - Virtual Information Session
- 02/16/2017 - Virtual Information Session
- 02/24/2018 - Virtual Information Session
- 02/25/2017 - Virtual Information Session
eAchieve Academy offers a number of live and virtual events throughout the year for students and parents to attend. From our virtual open house to family events and the annual prom for online school students held in the Wisconsin Dells, we offer current and prospective students ample opportunities to interact with their peers and staff.
Our open houses are held at various locations throughout the state. The calendar of events on this page lists all dates and locations of our open houses. Come meet the eAchieve Academy staff, current students and parents! Learn more about the online schooling option in a welcoming, informal setting. Our staff and teachers will be available to answer any questions you may have and provide a better explanation of how online learning works at eAchieve Academy. Come explore your online options while meeting new people at our open house.
Virtual Open House
We also offer virtual open houses throughout the year. We invite you to join us for online, live presentations from eAchieve Academy staff members giving more detailed information about the online learning process at eAchieve Academy. We’ll answer many frequently asked questions and give you an online tour of the school. We also have an open forum, where we invite you to ask any questions you may have. We ask families and students who wish to attend our virtual open house to RSVP. We will send you the link to your virtual open house session shortly before the event.
Watch a prerecorded virtual open house at any time.
Transfer to Wisconsin’s top online high school or learn more about our program today.