Can I start online school anytime?
Online K-12 classes >> Can I start online school anytime?
When, where & how to start online schooling
Starting online schooling can be complicated: When can you start? What age do you have to be? Can you start online school in the middle of the semester? With eAchieve, the answer is simple:
You can start online school at any age, any time.
eAchieve’s immediate online school enrollment program lets any age K-12 student switch to online classes at any point in the year. The eAchieve enrollment process is stress-free, with friendly, caring staff there to guide you every step of the way.
How do I enroll mid-year?
If you decide to enroll after the open enrollment deadline, enrolling is as simple as meeting one of these seven requirements:
Requirements to enroll after the deadline (must meet at least 1):
- The pupil's parents, eAchieve and the school agree eAchieve is the best choice for the student
- The pupil has been subjected to a violent crime in the school district where they live
- The pupil has experienced homelessness, either in the current of preceding school year
- The pupil has changed residence due to their parent's military status
- The pupil moved to Wisconsin within the last 30 days
- The pupil has been subjected to harassment or bullying, it has been reported, and the behavior continues despite attempts at counteraction
- The pupil's residence has changed due to a court order or custody agreement (including a foster or non-parent home)
At eAchieve, we recognize each situation is unique. If you’re unsure about whether you or your child qualify for mid-semester enrollment, reach out to us at 262-970-1069. We’ll talk you through the process, and work with you to find a solution.
Start online classes mid-semester, kindergarten through high school
eAchieve offers online classes for high schoolers, middle schoolers and grade schoolers alike, covering all the necessary material for a great education. Students learn at their own pace, with accredited, personalized lessons built to help them succeed. With highly experienced teachers, effective lesson plans and a proven educational approach, each student receives the same quality education, no matter when in the school year they enrolled.
eAchieve’s free online K-12 classes work with your schedule, with an unparalleled choice of subjects and advantages, including:
- AP classes
- Self-paced online courses
- Online high school diplomas
- Parental involvement
- Special education services
- Online school counseling
Transferring from a traditional public school to an online public school has many benefits, including personalized education, a flexible schedule and no commute.
Enroll halfway through the semester for no tuition
eAchieve is a free online public school, making our services available to any Wisconsin K-12 student in any WI school district. We firmly believe every student deserves a quality elementary, middle school and high school education — even if traditional schooling isn’t right for them.
eAchieve online K-12 school is completely tuition-free, and students under 21 are welcome to apply. With our immediate enrollment program, we ensure each student receives the education they need to flourish in their adult life.